WDCC Senior Subscriptions
|Category||Full amount||Discounted amount *|
|Full-time tertiary student or unemployed||$300||$285|
|Past Players & Officials||$50||n/a|
Please arrange payment as soon as possible via transfer to the club’s bank account, using the following details:
Account Name: WDCC
Acc. No. 0090 4168
Please include player name as reference.
Alternatively, please pay at the bar via cash or card.
* Note that player subscriptions are due and payable in full by Subs/Clothes Night on Thursday 13 October 2016. A 5% discount is being offered for early payment, so those who have paid by 30 September 2016 will be entitled to the reduction.
In extenuating circumstances, payment arrangements may be considered, but require approval of the Treasurer. Should an arrangement be agreed upon, players are required to pay a minimum of half of their yearly subscription on Subs/Clothes Night (13 October 2016), with the remainder by 30 November 2016.
Players are also entitled to a further reduction if they sign up a new sponsor to the club. This discount is 10% of the sponsorship amount.
In order to be available for selection and receive player clothing for this season, players must have no prior year outstanding debts, and must have either paid this year’s subscriptions by 13 October 2016, or come to a payment arrangement prior to this date.
Should you have any queries or to send confirmation of payment, please email email@example.com
Past Players and Officials Membership
For all the past players and Officials who would like to get in touch with your old team mates and get back involved in the club
For the membership cost there will be organised events including golf day, bowls night and a T20 game against the current A Grade side.
Also at each of the events will be a $50 draw for those who attend!
To get the Membership off and running there will be a syndicate to purchase a Greyhound
To join please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not show your allegiance to the Peckers by becoming a fully paid up member? What does membership entitle you to:
• Membership Badge
• Members free hire of the WDCC clubrooms for personal functions
• Members prices at the bar
• Voting rights
• Social function discounts
• Cost: $30
Sounds great – how do I join?
• Contact Treasurer Tom Clark at email@example.com
• On receiving your payment we will post out your badge
• All you need is your badge for any privileges
• All players on full payment of subs receive full membership
• Make any cheques payable to: ‘Woodville District Cricket Club’